PURCHASE AND REDEMPTION
1) Must have an RiaCab account with valid payment or debit card on file to purchase or redeem RiaCab gifts / promotion codes.
2) RiaCab gifts are promotion codes redeemable for the amount specified at time of purchase. A person who purchases RiaCab gifts is referred to in these terms as the “Purchaser.” A person who receives and/or redeems an RiaCab gift is referred to in these terms as the "Recipient."
3) Promotion code will be emailed in PDF format to the email specified at time of purchase.
4) Recipient must redeem promotion code in the RiaCab app or on https://clients.RiaCab.com/#!/promotions to add the code’s credit value to their RiaCab credit balance.
5) RiaCab gifts do not expire.
6) RiaCab gifts cannot be redeemed for cash, except as required by law.
7) Any credits that remain unused after one year from the date that the promotion code was entered into the RiaCab app or on https://clients.RiaCab.com/#!/promotions, will be refunded to the Purchaser’s payment card entered in their user profile. If the promotion code has not been redeemed within one year from the date of purchase, the RiaCab gift amount will be refunded to the Purchaser’s payment card entered in their user profile and the promotion code will be revoked.
9) RiaCab gifts cannot be used to pay for any RiaCab service fees
1) RiaCab gifts are non-refundable except as set forth in these terms and conditions.
2) RiaCab charges no fees associated with these transactions.
3) RiaCab gifts are only available in electronic form.
4) Only a valid payment card or debit card may be used to purchase RiaCab gifts.
5) The limit on an individual RiaCab gift credit amount is defined by geographic region basis.Contact OnetouchCab support team for more details.
6) The limit on total daily RiaCab gift purchases/per person is defined by geographic region basis.Contact OnetouchCab support team for more details.
7) RiaCab may change these limits or apply other limits to individual purchases and redemptions of gift credits in its discretion.
8) Currently, the RiaCab gift program is only available to users who reside in the United States.
1) When the RiaCab gift promotion code is redeemed, RiaCab credit will be applied to the Recipient’s subsequent RiaCab fares until their credit balance reaches zero. If a fare exceeds the Recipient’s RiaCab credit amount, the balance will be charged to a payment or debit card on file with the Recipient’s RiaCab account.
2) RiaCab credit will be applied to fares billed in the corresponding currency. Example: RiaCab credit value in USD will only be applied to fares billed in USD.
3) Fare adjustments on trips paid for with RiaCab gifts will be issued as RiaCab credit.
1) RiaCab gift codes may be used as personal or business gifts, but may not be used in connection with any marketing, advertising or other promotional activities including without limitation via websites, Internet advertisements, email, telemarketing, direct mail, newspaper and magazine advertisements, and radio and television broadcasts.
2) RiaCab is not responsible if an RiaCab gift is lost, stolen or used without permission.
3) RiaCab reserves the right to close accounts and request alternative forms of payment if a code is fraudulently obtained or used.
OTHER TERMS APPLICABLE TO THE PURCHASE AND USE OF RiaCab GIFTS
1) Assignment Waiver: We may assign this Agreement at any time without notice to you. However, if we assign this Agreement, the terms of this Agreement will remain substantially and materially the same unless you are notified.
2) Arbitration: For any claim against RiaCab.com for less than $10,000, the party seeking redress may elect to resolve the dispute through binding non-appearance based arbitration. In the event a party elects arbitration, they shall initiate such arbitration through an established alternative dispute resolution ("ADR") provider mutually agreed upon by the parties. The ADR provider and the parties must comply with the following rules: a) the arbitration shall be conducted by telephone, online and/or be solely based on written submissions, the specific manner shall be chosen by the party initiating the arbitration; b) the arbitration shall not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise mutually agreed by the parties; and c) any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
3) Applicable Law: This agreement is governed by the laws of the corresponding country/state, excluding choice of law principles.
4) No Warranty Regarding Goods and Services: We are not responsible for the quality, safety, legality, or any other aspect of any services purchased by you with your RiaCab gift.